The New Year is just around the corner, full of new expectations and challenges. And this new chapter is also a time for New Year's resolutions. At Xylos and Business Faculty we are focussing on our clients' wellbeing. We are aiming for more energy and less stress. We would therefore like to invite you to our free ‘Boost your energy’ workshop on Friday 2 February 2018.
Energy is an important factor if you are to work efficiently. But how do you boost your energy and how do you eliminate your energy drains?
Kirsten Van den Eynde, coach at Innergy and In Motion, will tell you how. In our interactive ‘Boost your energy’ workshop, you will learn the basic principles of energy and how you can actively manage your energy levels. Sign up and take charge of your energy.
During the day you will learn:
- The 3 steps for managing your energy every day (A++ model)
- The 5 sources of energy
- Your energisers and energy drains
- The principles of building up energy
- Specific energy practices to use every day
After the necessary theory, Coach Kirsten will put you to work during interactive sessions. Each workshop with its own purpose and all with the same goal: going energetically through life. You'll be given tips and tricks which you'll immediatly be able to apply into practice.
- 8:30 - 9:00: Welcome with a healthy breakfast
- 9:00 - 12:15: Interactive 'Boost your energy' workshop with practical exercises
- 12:15 - 13:30: Energy Food Buffet
- Date: Friday 2 February 2018
- Venue: Venue: Business Faculty & Xylos – Sint-Lendriksborre 6, 1120 Brussels
- Language: English
Sign up to attend our free workshop.
We hope to see you soon!